Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Official!

I've moved to my new blog home titled "God, family, baseball." I will be linking my posts there to my Facebook account. I probably won't be updating this blog any more but I will leave the archives up as long as Blogger allows. I guess I need to make sure I won't lose the archives. Anyone know anything about that??

Please, please, please join me at the new place. I've enjoyed making such really good cyber friends through this blog. I hope some of my Facebook friends from "real life" will join us at God, family, baseball and will hopefully liven up the comments box. If not, I'll keep blogging as my own private journal with just a few faithful readers.

Oh, don't let the "baseball" part scare you off if you don't like sports. I won't be writing about baseball any more often than I have in the past. I just really like the title, taken from a post I made several years ago and comments about it. When I found the quote included in the title box on the new blog, I knew it was meant to be my new blog title.

Thanks so much for all your comments and faithfulness to this very unfaithful blogger over the past five and a half years. Here's to many more years of blogging friendship.

Blessings,

sandy